Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Experience at the University of Hawaii

Today I went to the UH School of Engineering.  When I got there I met with Dr. Wayne Shiroma and his team. He is the head of the CubeSat program at UH.  We were able to get a tour of their lab and be able to see what they were working on and compare it to what I have done.  

While I was there I was offered some incredible opportunities.  I won't get into details now but I have a chance to get a great head start in this industry.  One thing they made very clear is that they want me to come to UH when I graduate high-school and get involved in the CubeSat program there.  They made a very convincing case and I am giving it some serious consideration.

With all the things I heard today I am going to have a hard time sleeping.

No comments: