Wednesday, January 21, 2009


The satellite is now completed!  I completed the power board we eventually  fit everything in between the relays and got all the pins to stay in place.  We would put the power board in, realize something doesn't work, disassemble it all, fix whatever doesn't work, and put everything back into the case.  We did this about three times.

Its a really tight fit.  Everything has to be squeezed in.  After I put them in I have to use needle-nosed pliers to squeeze between the boards and plug in the leads.

I need to build the board and construct the full program even though I will never be technically able to run it with this microprocessor.  The best I can do is to tell the emulator on the PC that I have the needed memory then test it to see if it would have run.

No comments: